Are you going somewhere ?

Le 26/03/2014 15:40, Emilio Hernandez a écrit :
Well, everything's being said.

Thank you Maurice and Chris for taking the time to response all of our question, doubts, conspiracy theories, etc.

Thanks to the people of Autodesk that came in to bring some light to the users that are in the need or feel to migrate to MAX/Maya option, and took flak.

Thanks also everyone else in the list for trying.

At least we tried.

Thank you all for sharing the knowledge, the fights, the struggle and the laughs.

Special thanks to the members that started in this mayhem an alternative to do the migration easier, or raised theri voices to demonstrate Autodesk how fool this decision is.

I apologize for any damage I have caused or inflicted to any member of this list in any way. Never was my intention, but passions arose. This is not an excuse, but I believe that evene, we all were expecting this at some point since the Autodesk acquisition, we never were mental nor heart prepared to face this.

I owe so much to this list, I don't know how to payback all the good things this community has brought into my personal and professional life.

I hope that Autodesk reconsiders this abrupt decision of not selling more Softimage seats, and bring back Softimage until there is a viable option for a Softimage substitute.

I wish you all success in your endeavours, health and a good life.

Cheers.

Sincerely with all my respect

Emilio Hernández

Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.