Will be interesting to see what their NAB announcement is. Personally I hope
they are rethinking their EDU model to match the current opportunities.

________________________________
From: Dan Pejril [d...@upbeatunique.com]
Sent: 26 March 2014 05:36 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Side Effects, Foundry watching this?

I hope they are monitoring (Houdini and Modo). I am very seriously considering
going the Modo route, but I am a bit apprehensive until I can see where 801
will be going and hopefully get some sort of road map for Modo's future. I
still need to look into Houdini as well. Thanks to all for posting the links
for information.