Oh, that's good. The educational side of this debacle was perhaps handled the worst.

On 3/27/2014 4:03 PM, Jon Hunt wrote:
Hi David,
I had a Skype call today from a chap from autodesk where it was confirmed from the feedback they have received, the free student versions shall be offered for another year (timeframe - iirc it was a year) to aid migration of the education community.

I have certainly found this useful in our plans