Trying to find out now...
-Tim

On 4/2/2014 5:20 PM, James De Colling wrote:
will this be put online for those of us who aren't able to watch it at 4am?

james,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Tim Crowson <tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com <mailto:tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com>> wrote:

    This is really short-notice (as in... it was just set up
    today).... Brad Peebler has set up a webinar for *TOMORROW, April
    3, at 11:00 AM Pacific time*. */Since this is very short notice,
    he's also setting up a /**/second/*/*one that will happen at a
    later date*./ As it stands now, that second webinar will be April
    17. I'll update you if that changes, and I'll post the
    registration once it's confirmed.

    Register here...
    https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/346898498