In the spirit of not leaving the rest in the blank, Brad showed lots of
features of Modo that a lot of people were not aware of. He demoed some of the
modeling tools, Mesh Fusion, texturing, some rigging, talked about pipeline,
referencing, particles, etc. It was an overview of Modo, showing how Modo can
do a lot more than just model and render (which is the general notion of what
Modo is). Long presentation too, but I don't think anyone wanted to leave. :-)

Sergio Muciño.
Sent from my iPad.