Man, this is becoming so handy. A bit of a bother to setup. But I can just
get referenced model after referenced model and let ICE fix the reference
paths and not breaking anything :D
The issue I was having was a matter copying the Tree to a new ICE Tree,
since some parameters were created after the ICE Tree.

By the way Is there a way to set references into attributes. Per model is
handy to centralize the reference roots (without attributes) so that if I
need to change them I just need to change them once and not go through the
whole model looking for red nodes and fixing them.

A "String to Reference" could sort this.

Cheers