From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Chris Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:04 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: instance shape from ICE to MAX?

The script is dead slow....which I'm sure is due to the shear amount of
particles I have.

Grahams probably looks like the best option but I'm not all that ICE savy. How
do I save a custom attribute from the instance shape node? I tried a setData
node with no success...

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Chris Johnson