Hi Guys,

like all of you I've been spending a lot of time trying to decide where to
from here?

One of the tools I use constantly in my day to day job is Julian Johnson's
awesome Dart Throw ICE compound, for "spritzing" (those small condensation
drops that appear on cold drink cans and bottles). It's unique feature is
that it prevents my instance spheres from touching/overlapping each other.
You can't have drops of water overlap or penetrate each other as in the
real world they would simply merge into one drop.

Does anyone have any idea if there is an equivalent particle tool in other
apps, or does one of our alternatives have an ICE-like tool that would
allow the development of one?

I've been assessing Blender, Modo and C4D and currently leaning towards
Blender.

Thanks guys,
Steve

--
*"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed with the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail