I’ve been keeping an eye on a few threads, let me first just say that it’s a
bit sad to see SI going. I almost ended up making some training videos for it
back in the XSI days but never got around to it (Still have my blue usb
dongle!). What I can do though is maybe help some people who are looking to
make a move elsewhere.

For the next couple of weeks, if anyone would like some quick and to the point
training videos, you can use the code ‘softlysoftly’ to get anything half price
at 3dfluff.com. For anyone that wants to get awesome in 60 minutes, may I
suggest the 1 hour crash course, It was made specifically for people moving
from one 3D app to another and just tells you how to do the things you already
know, in c4d.

--
Matthew ONeill
m...@3dfluff.com