Hi everyone – I’m pretty excited to be sharing this with you as it
represents a big jump forward with Splice (our universal plugin for using
Fabric inside of other applications like Maya and Softimage).

The new Splice Drawing provides a flexible solution for custom real-time
rendering in the DCCs (for example Maya) viewport. With this new
implementation all involved KL types have been moved to interfaces, so that
users can implement custom solutions for each part of the rendering
pipeline. Furthermore the rendering has been moved to the programmable
pipeline, supporting GLSL for shader code.

Short promo: https://vimeo.com/94543109

Webpage with more information and lots of videos:
http://fabricengine.com/splice-drawing/

This will be included in the 1.12 release of Fabric (release TBA soon).

Thanks,

Paul

p.s x-posted to 3DPro and our mailing list