Well, now character setup is done

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=147444#147444

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/22l2sx82m75buxj/H-0buUQAUP

HoudiniGuides_Chapter6_Rigging_9_Setup.pdf

This will be the last rigging guide so make sure you have a look for any
issues… I will be updating a few images on Friday on a linux box to make sure
you can see it as it is intended to as the OSX version of Houdini
implementation of OpenGL lacks a feature I need.

Enjoy...

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com