Hi list,

we could use some helping hands on upcoming projects. We need freelance
softimage generalists in the nice, beer-flooded munich area. German language
is needed (sry about that) so I'm looking for german residents. Basic
compositing in AE, fusion or nuke and around 3 years production experience
would be nice.
The company is MagnetFX, I am the 3D supervisor regarding the softimage
pipeline. We have two max artists here, so if you have some 3dsmax knowledge
that would an additional plus but not necessary. I'm working with softimage
since 15 years and MagnetFX and Imagefront joined together lately.

Softimage-Generalist
3+ years production experience.
Modeling, texturing, shading, lighting.
Technical animation and motion graphics/ general animation skills.
Basic ICE knowledge.
Basic compositing in AE and fusion/nuke.

You can have your personal in-depth skills but we need a 3D-generalist on
softimage in the first place.

Projects are mainly industrial animation, motion graphics,  TV ads and
documentaries for german television and some arch-viz.

If you are in or around the german/bavaria area just drop me a mail at
j...@imagefront.de and CC to s...@magnetfx.de.

Projects we did are on the magnetfx and imagefront sites:
www.magnetfx.de
www.imagefront.de

Best regards,
sven