Thank you guys for your reply. I´ll put some thinking about alienbrain. I´d
also will consider other options.

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN
Behance
VFX Reel

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 1:33 PM, Paul Griswold
<pgrisw...@fusiondigitalproductions.com> wrote:

I haven't been able to get Alienbrain working with 2015 yet.  They sent me some
beta plugins to test, but with it enabled, Softimage would crash the moment I
tried to use the Alienbrain explorer to check out projects.

I'm not sure what Avid's plan is for AB these days.  It doesn't seem like it's
getting much love.

-Paul

ᐧ

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Matt Lind <ml...@carbinestudios.com> wrote:

We’ve been using Alienbrain for years on Wildstar.  We’re still on it, in fact,
but are looking at options to get off of it.  Problem is there aren’t too many
options out there for asset management to support our particular needs.