Although 'sharp' would definitely  qualify what they do, I think blur is better (pun might have been misplaced) :]

On 07/22/14 13:16, Jason S wrote:
Expressions are very subtle and believable just as the character anim and dynamics are,
and even in the shots with lots of action, you can still follow what's happening, unlike others so often becoming a big blur ;)