Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 8:46 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Rendermap SSS albedo

hey James,

thanks for the info. Do you remember if you baked the lighting into it
as well, or did it work without  the lighting too.
I get a fine rendermap, but I always get the lighting baked into as
well. It seems to ignore the drop down list where you can choose between
"color and illumination" or "color only(albedo)".

thanks
Christian