That was the most depressing thing ever.
Only the most bad-ass of bad-asses can watch that movie twice
On 2014-08-04 01:01 PM, Juhani Karlsson wrote:
I think Ghiblis best movie is *not* Miyazakis - aka Grave of the fireflies. ; )

On 4 August 2014 13:53, joshxsi <josh...@gmail.com <mailto:josh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I guess it begs the question if a Studio Ghibli without Hayao was
    worth trying to keep alive. I feel its better to see it end on a
    relatively high note without becoming like Disney of the 1990s.

    On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 7:22 PM, Leendert A. Hartog
    <hirazib...@live.nl <mailto:hirazib...@live.nl>> wrote:

        >From the Guardian: "Animé producer Studio Ghibli may have
        made its last film
        Oscar-winning company reveals on Japanese TV its plans to
        downsize staff to manage only existing trademarks and rights"
        http://waa.ai/4tGv

        A sad day for animation in general, I daresay...

        Greetz
        Leendert

--
        Leendert A. Hartog AKA Hirazi Blue
        Administrator NOT the owner of si-community.com

Juhani Karlsson
3D Artist/TD

Talvi Digital Oy
Pursimiehenkatu 29-31 b 2krs.