Hi Rob, sounds like weird.. I had zero problems in the more than 8 years I have
been working with it day in day out for presentations (up to 6Gb document once)
and lately the guides that took only 300Mb on the master document…

But yes, I do back up regularly.  ;-)   thanks

Regarding the bandwidth issue with the background… i will see what I can do.

thanks a lot

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com