I've centralised the talks in one post:
http://fabricengine.com/2014/08/fabric-at-siggraph-2014/

“We managed to record most of the sessions, but we didn’t get a good
recording of the Hybride segment. We’re going to work with them on a proper
customer story though, so all is not lost. We also didn’t get a good
recording of the Horde demo, so that will be something we’ll re-record and
make available in the next few weeks. Lastly, we have to get approval from
MPC before we can release Damien’s fantastic presentation – hopefully that
will come through quickly (I will add it here when it’s ready).

We had a great room for the user groups at the top of the convention centre
with views across the bay, and most of the sessions had good attendance.
We’ll be adding other sessions as we finish editing the videos, so check
back here over the next week.”

Cheers everyone - nice to see so many SI peeps at the show.