Are you sure that Softimage is set to use the system python and not the built in python? Not sure what to say after that.

On Thursday, September 04, 2014 10:30:36 AM, Halim Negadi wrote:
It's an autogenerated module by swagger codegen
(https://github.com/wordnik/swagger-codegen)
By the way, the module loads fine on another windows install... I love
this os.

Thank you for answering and sorry for the delay, I was off on meetings
all week.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Eric Thivierge <ethivie...@gmail.com