So, are we supposed to download the demo build? That's the only one I see.

Also the VRay for SI page seems to say that if you accept the parting gift of a VRay for Maya or Max license, then you can only use VRay for SI for 6 months concurrently. I would hope they reconsider this. Autodesk removed a similar restriction when we complained.

It certainly looks like a nice update.

Ben