I have released an addon for using HDRI Light Studio with Softimage.

For obvious reasons the makers of HDRI Light Studio did not feel they could support a Softimage plugin. I am releasing this addon as "donationware" and if anyone thinks it is helpful, donations are sincerely appreciated.

It is available for Windows 64bit only. I have tested only with SI 2014 sp2 and SI 2015. I mostly use it with Redshift 3D progressive mode. It should also work with Mental Ray and Arnold. It does not work with 3Delight. I have not tested with V-Ray yet but probably will try it when I get V-Ray 3.0.

Download site: http://shaders.moederogall.com/