Hi, sorry in a frill of excitement, this is the actual announcement :]

The 2.01 PRO update came out.

New features include:
  • Skin Smooth option improved
  • New Skin Cage tool implemented
  • Skin Weighting compound removed (integrated into the Skinning compound)
  • Opportunities on work with the Shape Key animation expanded
http://www.si-community.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1277&start=30