From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Davidson
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:02 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Mouse

I forgot tho mention... About the rechargeable Energizer batteries...I have
four, with a recharger, so
when the battery goes dead, I just switch it out with a charged one, and put
the dead one in the charger.
I just hate a wired mouse. Worth it for me to have a wireless mouse.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Stephen Davidson