Unless I missunderstood (?), the only way to access SI 2015 (if not on sub)...

Ultimate Entertainment Creation Suite

Buy $ 6825  (more like 7k)

or if already specifically purchased the UECS .. (which I hardly think would the case )

Upgrade $ 4780

Any of which is just not reasonable if you have SI ...2012/2013/2014 and would like to update to the latest (last) 2015 version