I have to chime in. I worked with Thiago in Toronto for about a month a few
years back. We shared an apartment provided by the studio. He's got to be
one of the smartest normal people I have had the pleasure to work with in
VFX. When I say normal, he's not that typical brainiac type who is
condescending and has trouble relating to other people. He's a cool dude.

Despite one's possible misgivings of anything Autodesk does, Thiago
deserves it. So good for him.

Eric