Ah, now it works.
I had to remove the subdivision (!?) AND save and reload the scene and it works.
thanks.

On 30-Oct-14 12:02, David Barosin wrote:
Just a quick check but is there a subdivision on the geo?

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Francois Lord <flordli...@gmail.com <mailto:flordli...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Allright. What's the deal with ICE attribute values that don't
    show up when they're asked to?
    I've never had this problem with earlier version but now since
    maybe 2013, it seems to be a increasing problem. I have a
    simulated mesh with 3 different ICE trees in different stack
    regions. I tried with the AttributeDisplay prop and the little 'v'
    on connections, they don't show. Attributes are 'on' in the
    visibility options of the viewer.
    I can see there are values when I plug them in the render tree,
    but I need to know the numbers.
    WTF?

    Thanks.