Hi Adrian

try running kick.exe -nodes, or kick.exe -info aaOcean as mentioned in the
email off-list.

you may have an incompatible arnold version. I am guessing you are using
aaocean compiled against a newer api version.

try the 4.2.0.1 version if kick says you are using an incompatible version.

--
3D Artist/TD @ The Mill, London
http://www.amaanakram.com