If I understand correctly you need to...
1) Store the initial StrandPosition in the local particle space.(by
multiplying the strandPosition array by the inverted particle transform)
        -- get particle transform --> invert ---> multiply (strandPosition)
by matrix--> set data (myLocalStrandPosition)

2) Multiply the stored StrandPosition (myLocalStrandPosition) by the
current particle transform