You have to loop and call GetPhonemeBlendFromSpeechClip  for each frame;
the frame is the third parameter.

The script sample from the documentation doesn't print all 13 properties
from returned from GetPhonemesFromSpeechClip, it just prints the first
three.  I mean, it's not looping over the attributes or anything, it's
literally printing the table's index 0, 1, and 2.

Also, before going into this too deeply, I would suggest looking at the
export options for Face Robot.
try export animation rig
http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/softimage2013/en_us/userguide/files/face_export_ExportingAnimationRigs.htm

you'll need to have crosswalk for maya though (i.e. dotXS import)