Hi all,

I'm having some difficulties with comparing two shapes using point
position...let me explain.

Basically I have the base mesh and I created a couple of blend shapes via
the shape manager.
The shape are animated and driven externally.

I'm not so good with ICE and I may be saying bs, so bare with me :)
What I would like to do is to get the original mesh point position ( so an
array of point position ) and compare those to all the blend shapes I have.
By doing this I will have an array of values which indicate the difference
between them ( base mesh compared with first blend shape, base mesh
compared to second blend shape, and so on ); I would like to reduce that
list to a single value in order to output a value from 0 to 1 so that:
Base mesh point position: value is 0
First Blend Shape point position: value is 1

Basically ( if possible! ) I would like to check when the base shape point
position are matching ( or how close they are to ) the first Blend
Shape, exactly how the shape manager shape values are displayed when keyed
manually.
The main point is to have the blend shape value ( again, 0 is the base
mesh, 1 is the value when the first blend shape is match ) for each frame
using the point position as my source.

Doable? I'm having context issues using point position and I don't know how
I could transform the list of arrays into a single value in order to output
and rescale that value to be 0 ( for the base mesh ) and 1 ( for the first
blend shape )

Any help will be appreciated

Cheers

Nicolas