From: gareth bell
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 3:42 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: ICE: Speed, Velocity and circular motion

Hi guys,

Having an issue getting my head around this.

I think I want to use the formula for circular motion on this one.

I've got some particles moving around in a circular motion with their velocity
determined by a circular curve. Using circle>closest location>pointtangent>set
velocity.

This works great however it's not moving the buggers fast enough.

if I multiply it by a scalar it speeds up but the circle radius increases which
is correct according to the maths, however, I don;t want this to happen. I want
to keep closely to the circle radius but simple speed up the particles moving
around it.

Any ideas?