nevermind, i just saw your port on the Exocortex-Alembic mailing list.

On 11-Dec-14 16:50, Francois Lord wrote:
And, may I ask what drove this decision?

On 11-Dec-14 15:54, Ben Houston wrote:
Hi Simon,

We will continue to contribute to ExocortexCrate as need be. The
Alembic suite though is a fairly complete product at this point -- the
only major exception is Custom Attributes in Maya.  We would though be
looking for consulting work from studios that need non-trivial
features added to the suite -- either individually or jointly. We are
very open to consulting work to add new features.  We will also for
the foreseeable future be creating the builds for the various
platforms as needed.

We are also very busy with Clara.io -- that is true.

Best regards,
Ben Houston
Best regards,
Ben Houston (Cell: 613-762-4113, Skype: ben.exocortex, Twitter: @exocortexcom)