> Has there been any updates to the suite over the last year?

There has been a few updates and bug fixes, but nothing
groundbreaking.  That is one of the reasons it was hard to turn this
into an ongoing revenue stream, there just wasn't much room for major
features to spur upgrades/subscriptions.

Best regards,
-ben
Best regards,
Ben Houston (Cell: 613-762-4113, Skype: ben.exocortex, Twitter: @exocortexcom)