I must confess that after testing the three versions the most stable by a mile
is the linux version, then the mac version (due to the old OpenGL in H13) and
then windows which although works nicely overall has some strange things going
on and slight freezes.

I am waiting for Houdini 14 and see if OpenGL has been updated to v3.2 which
will unify all versions of Houdini and promises to be the perfect platform
(let’s see though)

:)

jb