I don't hang out down the dark dank alleys of the CG world where I might
find such information. I hoped someone, who having survived and had
returned from such a place might have heard tell of a resource or two
between the garbled talk of dog fights, cheap thrills, simple workflows and
illicit drugs.

I feel pretty grubby being it up of course and am looking forward to
returning home to a hot bath, a scrubbing brush and a bowl of caustic soda.

A.