Desperate times.... desperate measures...

On 1/21/2015 12:25 PM, Tenshi S. wrote:
Asking about Maya Freelancers in a Softimage mailing list knowing how much some hate Autodesk... hmm.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:16 PM, a...@andynicholas.com <mailto:a...@andynicholas.com> <a...@andynicholas.com <mailto:a...@andynicholas.com>> wrote:

     Cats and dogs living together... mass sponge migrations...

    On 21 January 2015 at 15:58 Tim Crowson
    <tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com

    <adammsee...@gmail.com <mailto:adammsee...@gmail.com>
    > > <mailto:adammsee...@gmail.com <mailto:adammsee...@gmail.com>> > wrote:
    > >       > > > Hi,
    > > >       Excuse the blasphemous nature of the post but the
    company I'm
    > > > currently working with are looking for some Maya freelancers.
    > > >
    > > >       Is there a good place to find decent Maya people?
    > > >
    > > >       Many thanks,
    > > >
    > > >       Adam.
    > > >

    > > >      > >

    > >      --
    > >      Our users will know fear and cower before our software!
    Ship it! Ship

--
Signature