Sorry to drag up this old thread.

Did anyone find a solution for this issue?  The SDK help displays in
ultra-simple unformatted mode and, even if I were able to ignore the
ugliness, none of the seemingly clickable links actually work.  I've
attached a screenshot.

It's happening for us on both 2015 and 2015 SP1 and over all machines.  The
regular help (eg. clicking a ? in a ppg) is working as expected.

[image: Inline image 1]

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Nuno Conceicao <nunoalexconcei...@gmail.com