I am installing 2015 Soft to win 8.1, the installation went accordingly.
I usually go to Soft "preference" data management" and set the workgroup path to workgroup on my server for the Binary Alchemy Volume shaders. That what I have been doing with and win7 and works well but in win 8.1 I don't see the workgroup or the plugins when I check the
plugin manager.
Now I am getting an "unspecified error" when I tried to render a scene in Mental Ray, I wonder if this BA shaders related?

Redshift renders fine.

Anyone else have this problem in win 8.1?

Thanks,
Leoung