Hi list,

Apologies for the cross post with the momentum list, but not sure anyone's
reading it these days.

I'm getting an odd error with Momentum (same error occurs in 3.12 and 4.5)
in soft 2015 using fracture bodies. Script log spits out the following on
every frame:

# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: PointPosition>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: Orientation>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: Size>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: UVSize>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutRandom>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutFillPoints>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutIslandCount>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutPartialCuts>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutMinSurface>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutVelocity>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutInheritFactor>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutInheritVelocity>
# <Offset: 0>
#
# ERROR : 2392 - Invalid offset specified while extracting data from this
attribute: <Attribute: CutInheritRepel>
# <Offset: 0>
#

But the sim runs regardless, however I get crashes whenever I try and
playblast anything....

Anyone seen this before?

Cheers,

Jules