Hi all,

I’m having to update our renderfarm from Fedora11(!!!) to something a bit more
up to date, so I’m going with Centos6.6 but I’m running into a problem which I
hope someone here can help me with…
The installer for 2015SP1 tells me that Softimage was not installed properly
and the log shows these culprits:

Error: Application/bin/cmdreg -f "Application/bin/XSICOMDLLs.lst"
Error: Application/bin/cmdreg -f "Application/Plugins/PLUGINSCOMDLLs.lst”

When I simply try to run xsibatch -r -h I get a core dump.
Is this likely related to the errors above?

I found others that came across this problem but it was never clear what the
solution was.

Anyone have any clues?..

Thanks,

Jean-Louis