oh Lordy!

________________________________
From: Luc-Eric Rousseau [luceri...@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 June 2015 11:29 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Writing custom loaders for .emdl and .scn files in other apps

I wish there *was* a spec!

On Jun 2, 2015 4:11 PM, "Angus Davidson"
<angus.david...@wits.ac.za<mailto:angus.david...@wits.ac.za>> wrote:
Maybe now that Soft is EOL, the best goodwill gesture from Autodesk would be to
actually release the file specs. It serves the purpose for them of allowing
people a  way forward without having to try and convert decades of stored
assets. The digital version of closure.