Hi !

First time posting a question here in ... euh ... 10 years. I have a question for you guys. It is possibly not doable easily but I still have to ask if by any chance someone out here knows.

I need to generate a large amount of curves branching from a random location on a geometry to another random location of that same geometry. The best way to visualize this is a curve starting from the base of a tree extending all the way up to the tip of a random branch. The manual and painful way to do this would be to select an edge of the base, and alt-shift clic the destination edge of the tip of the branch creating a edge selection from the base to the tip. And then extract the curve. Let say I have a hundred to make, this could become painful fast. Surely there must be a way to do this in a python script.

Anyone have a idea ?

Thanks guys !

Dr.