SI, Ice & Redshift for me. Trying hard to force myself to get some interests for Houdini and C4D, but they give me half the hard-on...

Le 19/08/2015 21:12, Tim Crowson a écrit :
Marc-Andre,

The others you mention (Octane, Brigade...) are progressive renderers only, and have other limitations that make them tricky to implement effectively in animation pipeline. Redshift was designed from day one as a bucket-based production renderer for animation, and to be integrated into common DCC apps. We've been using it at Magnetic for over two years now, and I can't overstate how much of a difference it has made for us. I think they'll continue to support Soft as long as there is demand for it. I spoke with the Redshift guys at Siggraph and they seemed to be getting some really great traffic. I couldn't begin to make any guess on what the future holds, but I'm optimistic. Those guys are awesome.

Not sure what the Arnold plan is.

-Tim