Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 19:57:56 +0200

From: Nicolas Esposito <3dv...@gmail.com>

Subject: Auto-Update UVs if geometry is modified? ( Maya/Softimage )

To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Hi guys,

I'm creating some modular walls in order to work with UE4, this means that

I'm creating two UV channels, one for the diffuse and the other one for the

lightmapping.

I've created the first wall but I would like see if there is a way to auto

update the UV information when the geometry changes...this means that, if I

have a wall which is 80cm wide, if I stretch to be 200cm wide the UV

automatically updates without me stretching/scaling them into the UV editor.

Since the geometry is very simple ( 6 sided rectangle ) I could just modify

the UV for all the modular pieces ( 20-30 parts I think ) but if there is a

way to quickly update the UVs it would be great ( Maya possibly, but also

Soft would be great ).

Cheers

Nicolas