Is there anything similar to mayabatch?

I had to convert a lot of data from SI to Maya so I wrote something to
export from Softimage to Maya and applying some commands to clean up the
data and automatize the conversion. I'm using mayabatch.exe so it won't
open Maya's GUI speeding up a lot the conversion work.

Besides some problems like the log flag don't working if I use
XSIUtils.LaunchProcess (I have to use WScript.Shell if I want a log file),
It's working pretty good, now I'm converting characters data to Maya
project folders with clean ma files without having to open Maya at all. It
would be nice to be able to do it from Maya to Softimage.

Thanks,

Martin