Even though this is so simple and many of you may know that Soft can do
this, until this afternoon, I had a reason to try this...I needed to smooth
out a curve that I trace the points and midpoints of a poly surface
from. My first Softimage instinct was to try a smooth operator on the
curve. True to form Softimage handled it without any issues and the result
was beautiful. I didn't have to look for a smooth curves vs. smooth
polygons or any other nonsensical term like curve-blast or turbo-spliner.
I'm very grateful that I still get to use Soft every day.

Cheers,
-=Eric

--

-=T=-