I would love to see some 3rd-party rendering issues fixed. Softimage does
some bad stuff to UVs and Vertex Colors, etc. when exporting subdivided
meshes. For the people at Autodesk, I'm talking about SOFT-9244 and SOFT-
9630.

I also found another bug reported in Arnold that I don't know if it's fixed
already or not: SOFT-6372 Ability to query UVs at a particular time.

/Jens

--
Jens Lindgren