From: Pierre Schiller
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:04 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Rendering Vertex color - Uvs are present

Hi, good day.

I´ve done a little test quickly modeling a face and I did:

1. Applied property->Color at vertices map

2. Ctrl+W (palette, and select color)

3. Shift+W start painting the mesh.

I like the result, now I want to set that as my starting point for texture

painting. So, I go to:

1. Property->Texture projection->unique Uvs (I really just want to test the

face colors)

2. Property->Rendermap and select: Sampling -> Vertives only (RenderVertex)

3. I enable "Color"

4. Map: Surface color and illumination.

I hit regenerate maps but there´s no output. No render.

What else do I need to setup to get a vertex map baked as texture?

Thanks.

David.

--

Portfolio 2013