So for each point in cloud A you want the same corresponding(i) in cloud B
to be the scaling and rotation pivot? Do you additionally want it to be
position driver?

I don't know how you're applying the transformations, but basically just
center A ones on B ones: cloudA[i].position *-* cloudB[i].position ||| then
apply Scale and Rotation to cloudA[i ||| then cloudA[i].position *+*
cloudB[i].position
if it's just for scaling and rotation.

Images, images save lives :D

cheers