Hey Cristobal.

You need to make sure you force evaluation of the attributes you want to
export.  It's absolutely required from my experience.

Thankfully with 2015 you can just open the Attribute Editor and tick the
'Always Evaluate' column for the ones you need to export without having to
resort to the tricks of old (iirc - don't have soft in front of me right
now!).

Hope it works for you.

DAN